To provide the greatest service to our community, Piedmont Care depends upon dynamic individuals with great ideas and a solid commitment to our community.
To apply for any of the positions listed, unless otherwise noted, please send your resume and references to Attn: Executive Director, Piedmont Care, Inc., 101 North Pine Street, Suite 200, Spartanburg, SC 29302 OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR fax to (864) 582-8637. No telephone calls or walk-ins. Piedmont Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse
Piedmont Care seeks a full-time Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse to serve in an outpatient medical setting. The nurse will work with the case management team to link people living with HIV to care and to keep them in care and the HIV prevention team to meet our prevention goals. This position will report to the Practice Administrator.
Piedmont Care is the only organization 100% dedicated to the fight against HIV and AIDS in the three-county coverage area. Because of a strong partnership with SCDHEC, Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System, United Way of the Piedmont and others, Piedmont Care provides HIV/AIDS care services to approximately 650 people living with HIV/AIDS every year. Additionally, the organization provides HIV prevention services such as HIV testing/counseling, condom distribution, and community awareness & education to thousands of people each year.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide professional nursing services in an outpatient medical setting, including but not limited to direct patient care, scheduling, etc.
- Provide HIV prevention services, including HIV testing, education, and awareness services.
- Receive referrals from case management team, prevention team, and partners.
- Enroll clients in Ryan White medical care.
- Provide timely and accurate documentation in both EMR and PE systems.
- Initiate referrals and provide follow up to clients.
- Develop strong relationships during the provision of services.
- Uphold the highest standards of confidentiality and HIPAA compliance.
- Degree and Licensed in Nursing profession (RN, minimum requirement LPN)
- At least two years' medical experience preferred.
- Employee must pass a criminal background check.
- Employee must be insurable and have a current valid driver’s license with personal vehicle.
Salary Range and Benefits:
$45,000-$65,000 depending upon licensure and experience. Employer paid health insurance, retirement match, paid leave.
For confidential consideration please email cover letter and resume to Tracey Jackson at email@example.com.