Piedmont Care provides:
- Outpatient Medical Care
- The Piedmont Care Medical Practice opened in April 2021 and provides comprehensive, individualized care to manage HIV in addition to primary care services to encourage optimal health and wellness. Our experienced team of professionals are patient focused and dedicated to meeting the healthcare needs of our clients. Practice hours are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and Tuesday 10:00 a.m. until 6:30 p.m. Practice telephone number is (864) 699-9581. Medical care is also available through our partnership with Regional Infectious Disease in the Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System.
- Dental Care
- Dental services may be provided to clients with no dental insurance. Some dental services, such as cleanings, may also be provided for Medicaid clients if Medicaid does not cover that service.
- Insurance Assistance
- Piedmont Care can help clients maintain their health insurance coverage. Eligible clients may receive financial assistance with payment of insurance premiums, COBRA premiums, and/or medication copays and deductibles.
- People living with HIV/AIDS are generally prescribed several medications that can be very expensive. Piedmont Care can help clients access drug assistance programs to cover all or most of the cost of their medicines, based on eligibility requirements.
- Nutritional Supplements
- Nutritional supplements can help people living with HIV/AIDS maintain a healthy weight. In addition, nutritional supplements may help people tolerate powerful HIV medications. Piedmont Care may provide nutritional supplements for clients as recommended by a physician or other medical provider.