Piedmont Care strives to provide our clients with a holistic HIV/AIDS management program through our many support services.
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- In the event that an emergency arises and the client is not eligible for assistance from other agencies, Piedmont Care may be able to assist. Situations are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Language Services
- Piedmont Care recognizes that HIV can infect men, women, and children of any age, race, or ethnicity. By accessing translation and interpretation services in the community, Piedmont Care is prepared to serve all clients.
- Short Term Rent and Utility Assistance
- It is the intent of Piedmont Care to provide clients the tools to maintain safe and affordable housing. To help prevent homelessness, Piedmont Care can assist with rent/mortgage payments or utility expenses, depending on the client's needs and eligibility. Case Managers may also help clients apply for other housing assistance programs.
- Attending medical appointments is extremely important to maintaining good health, especially for people living with HIV/AIDS. But often, getting transportation to the appointments can be a challenge. Transportation to the doctor's office and other approved appointments, such as Social Security or Vocational Rehabilitation, may be available.